- Increase in productivity/production
- Increase in alertness and efficiency
- Increase in punctuality
- Increase in positive interpersonal communication with colleagues, superiors, customers/clients
- Increase in job satisfaction
- Decrease in workplace and personal stress
- Decrease in absenteeism and tardiness
- Decrease in ‘personal days’ taken at work
- Decrease in employee assistance program (EAP) visits
- Decrease of time wasted on the job as employees become more effective
The Hurried Life ™ of Employees offers the following specific presentations:
Employees are people first with very busy personal lives. This session outlines the various aspects of life that create stress and busyness. Alternatives are provided that will ultimately translate into less stressed, less anxious, more relaxed, and happier employees in the workplace. This leads to an improvement in the bottom line - every organization's ultimate goal.
All employees bring their personal lives to the workplace - they aren't able to simply 'check it at the door'. This session identifies specific strategies for employees that will improve customer and collegial relations. Improving the front line is essential to improving the 'bottom line'.
Call or email us today for a quote for your organization. Your employees deserve it!
Less hurry. Less hassle.